Upcoming PAC and Seismic Meetings:
- Tues, May 14th, 2019 – Draft 19/20 Budget
- Tues, June 11th, 2019 – Annual General Meeting
Last PAC Meeting was held on Apr 9, 2019: Minutes
Parent Survey (feedback on how money should be spent, hot lunch, seismic…etc):
PAC Fundraising Events (How do we spend the money that’s raised?)
- Silent Auction is on May 9th, 2019! The Silent Auction is one of our biggest, most fun and most participatory events of the year and a great way to get to know what makes Wolfe such a great school and a great community. To purchase tickets contact email@example.com
- QSP is now open – and still open!
Seismic Upgrade / Swing Site
- VSB has said the current plan for Wolfe is a seismically upgraded building (not a brand new building). We welcome your voice and efforts (which are needed!) Stay tuned as more information comes we will post on our seismic page. Seismic committee and special seismic meetings will be planned during the year.
- We have a new page for the move to the swing site