Upcoming PAC and Seismic Meetings:
- Wed, Oct 16th, 2019
- Wed, Nov 20th, 2019
Last PAC Meeting was held on Sept 18th, 2019: Minutes
Parent Survey (feedback on how money should be spent, hot lunch, seismic…etc):
PAC Fundraising Events (How do we spend the money that’s raised?)
- QSP – a great fundraiser and wonderful for gift giving. Get great discounts on magazines and other wonderful items!
- Hot Lunch is back! The Hot Lunch program will be returning FRIDAY SEPT 13th.
- Halloween dance – This is cancelled due to logistics and the new site. However we are working on having a dance later on this year or early next year.
Seismic Upgrade / Swing Site
- VSB has said the current plan for Wolfe is a seismically upgraded building (not a brand new building). We welcome your voice and efforts (which are needed!) Stay tuned as more information comes we will post on our seismic page. Seismic committee and special seismic meetings will be planned during the year.
- We have a new page for the move to the swing site
For those new to the school (and for info on how to add the school calendar to you phone) – click here!