- Tues, May 8th, 2018
- Tues, June 12, 2018 (this includes our Annual General Meeting)
Last PAC Meeting was held on Wed, April 4th, 2018: Minutes.
PAC Fundraising Events (How do we spend the money that’s raised?)
- 10th Annual Silent Auction on May 3, 2018. Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door. 1 free drink and childcare (if required) are included in the ticket price. Enjoy a glass of wine/beer, bid on cool auction items, spin the Wine Wheel, or take part in the ever popular Heads or Tails game!
- Extracurricular activities available this year are listed here. **Note Basketball practice on tues and thursday morning are co-ed – both boys and girls grades 4-7.
- *New this year* – if you’re child is absent parents should report their absence by email at email@example.com or leave a message on the dedicated answering service by calling 604-713-5159 extension 93. Click here for more information on this new process.
- In 2017, parents were surveyed about the PAC and what they wanted from the PAC, playground, hot lunch, social responsibility and more. Here are the results.
New Parents to Wolfe – Welcome!
- Add our calendar to your phone – we have a calendar that combines most Wolfe School events, PAC events and other important dates all in one. Add this shared calendar link/address to your phone (how to add to iphone, how to add to android): https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/generalwolfepac%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- We have a general wolfe PAC mailing listto discuss community, social and PAC topics. Please note this is separate from the school list which only covers school events and communication. sign up by emailing Colleen von Dehn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our school has a hot lunch program which replaced the VSB program last year. Deadlines for ordering are on the google calendar.
- Our school is very engaged with seismic upgrading – we welcome your voice and efforts (which are needed!).
- There is a new BC curriculum which is implemented at Wolfe this year. Due to the amazing efforts of parents and teachers to incorporate technology, the PAC has been able to supply the needed laptops to support and enhance the curriculum delivery!
- Where does all the money we fundraise go?
- With every year parents with older kids head off to senior schools. We need the help of parents (especially new parents) to get involved in the PAC, either by attending meetings, or helping with fundraising or advocacy to support this great school and its students. Contact the PAC exec – we need your help!