Upcoming PAC and Seismic Meetings:
- Wed, Jan 15th, 2020
- Wed, Feb 19th, 2020
Last PAC Meeting was held on October 16th: Minutes
Parent Survey (feedback on how money should be spent, hot lunch, seismic…etc):
PAC Fundraising Events (How do we spend the money that’s raised?)
- Purdy’s Holiday Fundraiser – hopefully your child has brought home a flyer for Purdy’s Fundraising and ordering. You can complete orders using these options.
Paper:Fill out the attached order form in the flyer and submit to the office with a cheque made out to General Wolfe before Nov. 27th.Online:1.Go to: https:fundraising.purdys.com/
join.aspx2. Create an account using the costumer number: 265813. Join Campaign4. Place all orders by midnight Nov. 27th.This small but effective fundraiser allows students in a Grade 6 and 7 to attend outdoor education programs (camp) for upcoming years.We will have your orders ready for pick up at the swing site after school on December 5th.
- Poinsettia fundraiser – This year at Wolfe, we are excited to announce a Winter fundraiser!We will be selling a variety of plants and wreaths for the holiday season. Monies raised from this fundraiser will go back to our school to help support our grade 6/7 students at camp next year.Ordering Details:
Online ordering is now OPEN and will remain open until Saturday, November 30th at 12noon.
Place your order here: https://generalwolfe.
Once your order is placed, there are no cancellations or refunds.
There are 2 payment options:
1. Cheque (payable to General Wolfe PAC) – submit to the office in an envelope, attention Colleen
2. Credit card using this link: http://www.generalwolfepac.ca/
fundraising/payment/ – If paying by credit card, please accept the cheque payment box on the order and then proceed to this link. The online order form does not have a visa payment link on it.
PICK UP: in person at the school on either Wednesday, December 11th and Thursday Dec 12th between 2:30 and 5:30pm. All orders must be paid in full before pick up. Please let us know if you need us to bring your order to Spare Time.
- Wolfe Community Social – Thursday November 28, 7-10pm– Please join us for our first Annual Wolfe Community Social. With our school under construction and the holidays coming there is no better opportunity to get together. We will have food, live music and a few fun extras. New to the Community? No problem! We have all been new and we all have this great school in common so what better way to connect than a kid free night out in the neighborhood. Location: Hood 29 Bistro, Main Street. Cost: $30.00 (no ticket sales at door). Entertainment: Lost Hours, featuring Wolfe Parent Ulf Von Dehns on the drums. Proceeds to support General Wolfe Elementary. Contact Katie Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seismic Upgrade / Swing Site
- VSB has said the current plan for Wolfe is a seismically upgraded building (not a brand new building). We welcome your voice and efforts (which are needed!) Stay tuned as more information comes we will post on our seismic page. Seismic committee and special seismic meetings will be planned during the year.
For those new to the school (and for info on how to add the school calendar to you phone) – click here!