Return to School 20/21
All safety information regarding return to school and safety is listed here: https://www.vsb.bc.ca/News/Pages/COVID-19-Updates.aspx
The following documents were sent out in early September:
- Return to School Instruction (self assessment, hygiene, sept 8-14 schedule, return to school schedule and other key information)
- Return to School Summary and Key Topics (key dates, hygiene, forms required, supplies information, routines, curriculum, etc.)
*NOTE: Checklist has been updated! (Sept 21, 2020) ***Please assess your child(ren) DAILY as per this checklist. It would be good to print out and put on your fridge or other accessible place. This does NOT need to be brought to the school daily.
Upcoming PAC and Seismic Meetings:
- Nov 17, 2020
- Jan 19, 2020
Last PAC Meeting was held on Oct 20, 2020
PAC Fundraising Events (How do we spend the money that’s raised?)
- Many of you have been able to experience the PAC lead school Walkathon every fall. It is a wonderful and exciting event that raises majority of the funds for the school for the year. Not only is it our number one fundraiser, it is a lot of fun for the kids and parents!
- This year there will be NO RETURNING PLEDGE SHEETS as we cannot accept ANY cash or cheques. As mentioned in the notice home, please do NOT send the pledge sheet back to school with your child. This is just for you to keep at home so you can keep track of your own pledges and donations.
- Again you can go directly to the PAC website to donate. Please send out the link to family and friends as well.
Pandemic (COVID19) news
- BC Ministry of Education release keep learning resources during the pandemic: https://www.openschool.bc.ca/keeplearning/
For those new to the school (and for info on how to add the school calendar to you phone) – click here!