New Parents to Wolfe – Welcome!
- Add our calendar to your phone – we have a calendar that combines most Wolfe School events, PAC events, and other important dates all in one. Add this shared calendar link/address to your phone: webcal://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/generalwolfepac%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics (or you can add the calendar manually using this address: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/generalwolfepac%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics)
- We have a General Wolfe PAC mailing list to discuss community, social, and PAC topics. Please note this is separate from the school list which only covers school events and communication. sign up by clicking here:
- If your child is absent, parents should report their absence by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on the dedicated answering service by calling 604-713-5159 extension 93. Click here for more information on this new process.
- Our school has a hot lunch program which replaced the VSB program in 2016. Deadlines for ordering are on the google calendar.
- There is a new BC curriculum which is implemented at Wolfe. Due to the amazing efforts of parents and teachers to incorporate technology, the PAC has been able to supply the needed laptops to support and enhance the curriculum delivery!
- In 2017, parents were surveyed about the PAC and what they wanted from the PAC, playground, hot lunch, social responsibility and more. Here are the results.
- Fundraising and why we need your help: Where does all the money we fundraise go?
- With every year parents with older kids head off to senior schools. We need the help of parents (especially new parents) to get involved in the PAC, either by attending meetings, or helping with fundraising or advocacy to support this great school and its students. Contact the PAC exec – we need your help!
- This year the VSB has made it possible to pay school fees and field trip charges on line. To pay online (which accepts VISA), you need to set up an account. Visit http://www.vsb.bc.ca/online-payment and follow directions to the School Cash Online page. You will need your child’s usual first name (not legal name if it is different), last name and birth date to register.