September 27, 2019!
Please come and enjoy the activities!!!
Bring your cheerleading team of younger siblings, pets, family, friends…
*Forms indicating the number of laps walked will be sent home for each student on the week prior to the event.
**Please bring in your pledge sheets on Sept 27 for the walkathon so that parent volunteers can write the number of laps the student has done. Pledge sheets will be sent home with your child in mid September. Please collect your pledge money and return the pledge form with money by Oct 8th.
***Note: this year will be accepting online donations via the following link: https://www.generalwolfepac.ca/fundraising/payment/
- Rain or Shine, so please dress for the weather
- Please bring a water bottle for your child
- 8:30 Music and face painting
- 9:00 Bell rings and kids will get their punch cards in their classrooms
- 9:15 Flash Mob Dance at the front of the school
- 9:25 Kids will go to the balloon corner matching their punch cards
- Primary grades – Walk around turf field
- Intermediate grades – Walk around track
- 9:30 – 10:30 WALK-A-THON!!
- 10:30 – 11:15 Snacks, music, and more face painting