The Hot Lunch program that was a staple through the VSB at General Wolfe was cancelled in 2016. Fortunately we have found another provider to service the Hot Lunch needs for our school. C’est Mon Café has been chosen and they service a number of schools in the Vancouver area including Brock, Edith Cavell and Canarvon.
Key information about the hot lunch program:
- The program is offered 5 days/week. Parents can choose up to 4 options for their child – a vegetarian option is always included in the menu.
- Parents do not have to commit to a full month – they can now choose the days they wish. However to ensure we have the lunch program at a minimal cost, please order a month at a time instead of day by day. (day by day ordering results in more money sent to pay pal instead of the food provider and the PAC).
- Cost is $5.00/meal plus tax which includes a fresh fruit cup. At least one vegetarian option will always be available.
- Cancellations can occur up to 9:00am on the day of
- All orders are on-line and paid through Pay Pal
- You can purchase additional fruit/dessert on an a la carte option but milk and juice were decided not to be added. Students are encouraged to bring water or their own drink from home.
- Lunches are placed on the lunch tables by Division with a name tag. Please tell your child to look for their Division and name tag
- Seconds will be offered once all kids have been served, however if you wish to ensure your child have enough of their lunch item, you can order seconds as an add on.
- For our Kindergarten/Primary students who are new to the program, please remind your child that they are participating in the Hot Lunch program. Between the Kindergarten monitors and the supervisors we will help to make sure they are directed to their lunch. It would also be helpful if they recognize their name.
How to place your hot lunch order:
Please check out www.cestmoncafe.com/Wolfe/ to place your order. You will see the menu and order form. Eric and his team has been doing this for a number of years and have a great Q&A section on their site which should answer most of your questions.
**Late orders, meal changes and cancellations are accepted – please see instructions on how to do so on: www.cestmoncafe.com
If you have any questions please feel free to email Stephanie Willox at email@example.com