The Hot Lunch program that was a staple through the VSB at General Wolfe was cancelled in 2016. C’est Mon Cafe will again be returning to provide the Hot Lunch service.
For those returning or new to the program, here are a few bullet points to get you up to speed on the program:
- Lunch will be offered 5 days a week
- Cost will be $5.25 plus tax which includes meal and small fruit cup
- Parents can choose up to 4 options per day – veggie option always included and gluten free available by request
- Parents can choose the days they wish to order lunch but must order by the deadline
- Parents do not have to commit to a full month. However to ensure we have the lunch program at a minimal cost, please order a month at a time instead of day by day. (day by day ordering results in more money sent to pay pal instead of the food provider and the PAC).
- All orders are to be made on-line and through Pay Pal on C’est Mon Cafe’s website
- Milk and juice will not be offered for purchase – students are encouraged to bring their own drinks from home
- Seconds are offered based on availability and should be for the item ordered
- Meals are served on the tables by Division – your child should look for their Division number and then for their name tag
- If students don’t see their name please approach the servers for assistance
- Cancellations can occur up to 9:00am on the day of (see website)
- For our Kindergarten/Primary students who are new to the program, please remind your child that they are participating in the Hot Lunch program. Between the Kindergarten monitors and the supervisors we will help to make sure they are directed to their lunch. It would also be helpful if they recognize their name.
How to place your hot lunch order:
Please check out http://www.cestmoncafe.com/ to place your order. You will see the menu and order form. Eric and his team has been doing this for a number of years and have a great Q&A section on their site which should answer most of your questions.
**Late orders, meal changes and cancellations are accepted – please see instructions on how to do so on: www.cestmoncafe.com
If you have any questions please feel free to email Stephanie Willox at firstname.lastname@example.org