October 6th, 2017!
Please come and enjoy the activities!!!
Bring your cheerleading team of younger siblings, pets, family, friends…
*Forms indicating the number of laps walked will be sent home for each student on the week prior to the event.
**Please bring in your pledge sheets on Oct 6th for the walkathon so that parent volunteers can write the number of laps the student has done. Pledge sheets will be sent home with your child on Oct 6th. Please collect your pledge money and return the pledge form with money by Oct 18th.
***Note: this year will be accepting online donations via the following link: http://www.generalwolfepac.ca/fundraising/payment/
- Rain or Shine, so please dress for the weather
- Please bring a water bottle for your child
- 8:30 Music and face painting
- 9:00 Bell rings and kids will get their punch cards in their classrooms
- 9:15 Flash Mob Dance at the front of the school
- 9:25 Kids will go to the balloon corner matching their punch cards
- DIVISION 1-7 – Walk at Hillcrest (west side)
- DIVISION 8-17 – Walk around Wolfe
- 9:30 – 10:30 WALK-A-THON!!
- 10:30 – 11:15 Snacks, music, and more face painting