What volunteer help is needed from parents at the school?
Parent participation and involvement is an important part of General Wolfe. Volunteers are needed for PAC social, educational and fundraising events. Annually we need class parent representatives who coordinate communication and participation for each classroom.
We currently need help with the following:
- Volleyball coaches ‐ Call for coaches! There is a call for coaches of upcoming soccer and volleyball teams! Please considering volunteering to coach if you are interested.
- Drama club (parent volunteer needed): Drama has been an interest of Sarah Collins. After 7 years, she is now ready to pass the torch and be the teacher sponsor for any parents who would like to run the drama club. The drama club will no longer happen unless there are a team of parent volunteers willing to take the torch. Timing is flexible. For grades 2‐7.
- Grounds/ General Wolfe Gardens – (Tamara Litke) – Volunteers needed – please contact Tamara firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact the PAC exec if you wish to volunteer
- Nester’s Liaison – Nesters Foods has been a great support of General Wolfe Elementary. We need a liaison who will correspond with Nesters and support the Nester’s points drive and bagging fundraising events.